外贸成交秘籍900句商务英语助你拿下订单601700句精讲

本文精选外贸常用商务英语900句中的601-700句,针对包装唛头、包装材料、货运通知、货运要求及催运等外贸关键环节,提供销售话术升级版表达,助力外贸人员提升沟通效率和成交能力。
外贸成交秘籍900句商务英语助你拿下订单601700句精讲

在国际贸易往来中,语言障碍常常成为业务发展的绊脚石。专业、准确的商务英语表达不仅能提升沟通效率,更能展现企业专业形象,为商业合作奠定坚实基础。本文将系统梳理外贸业务中包装、运输等环节的实用英语表达,助力企业提升国际竞争力。

一、包装与唛头规范

包装标识是国际贸易中不可忽视的重要环节。规范的包装和清晰的唛头既能保障货物安全运输,又能体现企业的专业水准。

  • 601. The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.
    包装箱必须标注与订单完全一致的编号,便于收货时快速核对。
  • 602. As regards markings, please note that the port of destination, Shanghai, should be clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy identification.
    关于标识要求,每个包装箱需用钢印清晰标注目的港"上海"及箱号,确保运输过程可追溯。
  • 603. As these machines are precision instruments which cannot stand rough handling, the wording" Handle with Care" should be also marked on each case.
    鉴于设备属于精密仪器,每个包装箱需额外标注"小心轻放"警示语。
  • 604. Please see that the cases are marked " Fragile" or " handle with care".
    请确保所有包装箱均标注"易碎品"或"小心轻放"标识。

二、包装材料选择

合理的包装方案需综合考虑产品特性、运输条件和成本因素。

  • 611. Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.
    本公司的包装足以承受常规运输条件下的颠簸和搬运。
  • 614. The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.
    内衬塑料薄膜的纸箱具备防水性能。
  • 626. You goods will be packed in wooden cases with tin-lining and iron hoops.
    贵方货物将采用内衬锡箔并加装铁箍的木箱包装。

三、运输方式与通知

及时准确的货运信息沟通是确保供应链顺畅的关键。

  • 651. We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.
    特此通知,货物已于5月18日完成装运。
  • 664. The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.
    货轮预计10月28日抵港,请做好接货准备。
  • 678. Please send us the shipment by train.
    请安排铁路运输方式发货。

四、时效管理与催运

对于延迟交货情况,需采取专业得体的沟通方式。

  • 691. It is now over two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still awaiting delivery.
    录音机订单提交已逾两月,至今仍未收到货物。
  • 695. Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.
    请尽最大努力加快发货进度。
  • 700. We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.
    希望不再出现任何发货延误情况。

掌握专业的商务英语表达有助于建立国际商业往来的沟通桥梁,提升贸易效率。企业在实际业务中应根据具体情况灵活运用,同时注重保持沟通的专业性和准确性。